This is a bi-lingual, English and Italian blog: everybody, from any country and culture is welcome.

Saturday 12 May 2007

Life


I don't know wether to publish funny things or serious staff, yet. I guess it all depends on my friends, the next full moon, may be. I am 43 for sure and live in London, the British, crazy, drunk city on that side of the Channel. There are so many things you can do that it's a real pity nobody seems to have time... By the way, what about that empty, wonderful, dead time in which the comedian just shut up and saied nothing, while people started laughing, nervously? That so useful, valueable time I used to spent by myself, wondering and being around?
This is supposed to be a bi-lingual blog, so let's say something in Italian.
Ehi che fine a fatto la nebbia? Ero venuto a Londra apposta, per nascondermi, ma m' hanno beccato subito.
Sara' stato Mr. Brown, mo e' sempre colpa sua... :-)

XXX

No comments: